Carrie Walton Penner (Child Mind Institute)
- Winning Bid: $250.00
|Number of Bids:||1 (Bid History)|
|Available for Bidding:||1|
|Open Date:||Dec 7, 2022 09:00:00 AM MST|
|Close Date:||Dec 17, 2022 11:59:00 PM MST|
|Item Description:||Denver Broncos Owner Carrier Walton Penner has chosen to highlight the Child Mind Institute for her 2022 My Cause My Kicks charity. The Child Mind Institute is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and families struggling with mental health and learning disorders by giving them the help they need. They have become the leading independent nonprofit in children's mental health by providing gold-standard evidence-based care, delivering educational resources to millions of families each year, training educators in underserved communities, and developing tomorrow's breakthrough treatments. Custom shoes were worn on the sidelines in conjunction with the Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens game by Denver Broncos Owner Carrier Walton Penner. 100% of proceeds from the sale of this item will benefit the designated non-profit organization (Child Mind Institute). All sales are final. Weight (this will determine shipping cost): 5 lbs. Starting Amount: $250 Bid Increment: $25 Start Date/Time: Dec. 7 at 9 am End Date/Time: Dec. 17 at 11:59 pm|
Scroll for more details
|Dec 10, 2022 12:56:05 PM MST||$250.00|
- If you choose to enter your credit card information during the account registration process, your checkout will be processed automatically. If you do not have a credit card on file, you will be asked to enter one to confirm your bid on an item.
- We do not accept personal checks, Certified Cheques or Money Orders. All final sales are done in $US amounts.
- CDN and International Buyers Please Note: The $US amount charged will be converted to the specific currency by your credit card company using their conversion rate.
- Please Note: Payment for auction items must be submitted within 7 days of auction close. If payment is not received in 7 days, the sale will become void and the winner will lose all rights to said item.
- Please Note: No charitable deductions will be offered for the items.
- All sales are final, and returns will not be accepted.
- All autographed items are photographed as is. All autographed items are signed in the presence of a Denver Broncos staff member for authenticity. Autographs can be smudged, small or illegible based upon the unique signature of individuals.
- Please allow 10-15 business days to receive your order. Items may arrive quicker than 10 days; however, if your item does not arrive after 15 business days, please contact us through our customer service form.
- For customer service inquiries, click here.
About Denver Broncos Foundation
- The Denver Broncos are committed to improving lives in our community by focusing on Youth Development, Quality of Life, Health & Wellness, Youth Football and Civil Engagement. Alongside key community partners in each focus area, we are able to make a difference through strategic programming, unique events and dedicated advocacy. To learn more about Denver Broncos Foundation efforts, please visit denverbroncos.com/community.