General Manager George Paton and Head Coach Nathaniel Hackett Empower Field at Mile High Autographed Panorama
- Winning Bid: $175.00
|Number of Bids:||2 (Bid History)|
|Available for Bidding:||1|
|Open Date:||Jun 1, 2022 09:00:00 AM MDT|
|Close Date:||Jul 10, 2022 11:59:00 PM MDT|
|Item Description:||Panorama autographed by Denver Broncos General Manager George Paton and Head Coach Nathaniel Hackett. Size: 40" w x 13.h" h. Signatures read; George Paton, Nathaniel Hackett|
Scroll for more details
|Jul 3, 2022 05:17:34 PM MDT||$175.00|
|B********n||Jun 24, 2022 07:37:33 AM MDT||$150.00|
- If you choose to enter your credit card information during the account registration process, your checkout will be processed automatically. If you do not have a credit card on file, you will be asked to enter one to confirm your bid on an item.
- We do not accept personal checks, Certified Cheques or Money Orders. All final sales are done in $US amounts.
- CDN and International Buyers Please Note: The $US amount charged will be converted to the specific currency by your credit card company using their conversion rate.
- Please Note: Payment for auction items must be submitted within 7 days of auction close. If payment is not received in 7 days, the sale will become void and the winner will lose all rights to said item.
- Please Note: No charitable deductions will be offered for the items.
- All sales are final, and returns will not be accepted.
- All autographed items are photographed as is. All autographed items are signed in the presence of a Denver Broncos staff member for authenticity. Autographs can be smudged, small or illegible based upon the unique signature of individuals.
- Please allow 10-15 business days to receive your order. Items may arrive quicker than 10 days; however, if your item does not arrive after 15 business days, please contact us through our customer service form.
- For customer service inquiries, click here.
About Denver Broncos Charities
- The Denver Broncos are committed to improving lives in our community by focusing on Youth Development, Quality of Life, Health & Wellness, Youth Football and Civil Engagement. Alongside key community partners in each focus area, we are able to make a difference through strategic programming, unique events and dedicated advocacy. To learn more about Denver Broncos Charities efforts, please visit denverbroncos.com/community.